Saturday, October 25, 2008

It's Halloween Time!!!

IT’S HALLOWEEN TIME




One of my favorite times of year! Tyler and I love to dress up and celebrate Halloween! I have dressed up my whole life! Tyler and I are dressing in the 80’s this year and we will put pictures up after Halloween!! Tyler has to work but the nice thing is that he can dress up for work!! My house seems to have grown a few webs more than I am used to but I think that it is fun! I hope you all have a safe and fun Halloween! Put lots of pictures up so we can see all our costumes! And yes I mean all of your costumes!! You are never too old to dress up and have fun on Halloween!




Happy Halloween

Trick or Treat; smell my feet give me something good to eat! If you don’t I don’t care I will just pull down your …………..




Treat or Treat!!!

No comments: