Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tyler's favorite outfit!

well for those of you who know I husband you will understand but for those who do not i will explain! My husband is in love with Jimi Hendrix! I told him when we first got married that I was his second love! All tyler wears is Jimi Hendrix t-shirts and he has lots and lots of jimi hendrix stuff!! We even have a spare bedroom that is decorated to Jimi Hendrix!! So when I found out I was preganent Tyler got online and ordered the baby a outfit! He didn't care if it was a boy or girl they were going to wear this outfit! Ashley was so little that she has not been able to fit into her outfit before now and while I was at work yesterday I got this picture!!

Well of course Tyler got it out and put it on her while i was at work!! So I got home and made her a headband so that she would not look like a boy! She is so cute!! I told Tyler she could wear it as long as she has a bow on her head so people do not think that she is boy!

No comments: