Monday, January 11, 2010

4 month check up today

Well today was Ashley's Four Month Old Check up and she is doing great!
Weighing in @ 12.09lbs 50%
height @24in 50%
She is growing and getting really strong. She is still having problems with her skin and the doctor now believes it has a lot to do with milk! I am to take milk out of my diet and see if her skin clears up!! We are also to start her on a oatmeal bath to help her skin not be so dry. We will see what helps!! She is our little angel and we love her!!
Oh and we got four more shots and well she cryed the whole way home and would not calm down. The crying began when the doctor and nurse entered the room! I think she knew what was going on and she got mad. Poor thing. It is funny she hates shots but with the ears peircing she barely cried!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I love her little elephant shirt! And her pierced ears are so cute. I've thought about piercing my girls ears but have never done it. Kinsey had all sorts of skin problems when we lived in Utah. We used Aveeno lotions and soap and it cleared up really fast.

Anonymous said...

wow 12 lbs 9 oz. that is amazing how different each child is. brennen was 12 lbs 1 oz at his 2 month check up. oh sweet petite baby girls .

Amanda said...

She is so precious Britt! I wish we lived closer so I could hug and kiss those sweet cheeks!