Monday, May 10, 2010

Date Night!


Tyler and I got the chance to go to a Diamondback game. I have never been to a professional sporting event before. It was so much fun. We have some friends with season tickets and we got to go and sit in box seats and enjoy the game. We meet up with our friends and ate at the TGIF in the stadium which is in the stands which is over looking the field. It was the coolest restaurant I have ever eaten in. It was also the longest I have been away from Ashley. We were fine but Ashley was not. My wonderful mother was watching her but she likes her mom and dad a lot and does not like to be away from us very long. All in all it was a wonderful night.


My wonderful mother came to town for the weekend which was nice to be able to spend mother day with my mom here with us! Thanks again to my mom for watching Ashley and coming and spending the weekend with us.

No comments: