Monday, June 7, 2010

9 months

9 Months old Ashley is now 9 months old! She is growing and growing. We had her 9 month old check up today and the results are in.... She is now 16.12lbs and 28 IN. She is still long and skinny!! She is such a happy girl and I am grateful for her in my life.
  • She has two teeth.


  • Crawling and getting into everything.


  • Sitting up a lot and does not want to lay down at all now!


  • Pulling to stand and walking around things.


  • She loves her stuff animals and she loves to give them kisses and hugs! So cute!


  • She is figuring out new voices and sounds. Which include DADA and MAMA!! DADA was first of course!


  • She is still a great sleeper and we are thankful for that!!


  • She loves to give kisses and I am grateful to get ten or more kisses when I get home from work. Lets me know I was truly missed.

She is one happy smiley little girl and I am so happy to say she is mine forever!! Only 3 more months and she will be one and I can not believe it!


Showing off her two teeth!

No comments: