Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekend fun!

My family all got to come and spend the weekend. My brother Derek and his wife Amanda came from Idaho and their new little man who is now 2 month old. My mom and little brother Dalin came from New Mexico. My brother Brandon came from Navada and his wife Krystal. Brandon was having a paintball tornement and we got to go saturday and watch him play.  Derek and Amanda are getting ready to move to Ohio so they are making a long trip to see everyone before they move so far away. We had fun weekend holding the new baby and enjoying having everyone here! It was nice to have all my brother here at the same time! We were just missing my dad who was left at home because he had to work! All together it was a great weekend and I am tried and new a week long nap.

UPDATE PICTURE ADDED
Ashley with her cousin Seth!

No comments: