Thursday, October 11, 2012

Make-up

I know I am doing it again where I post more than one post in one day but I have to do it while I have time and energy and well remember to do it.



 Ashley loves make-up and every time I put make-up on she will sit and observe and sometimes she will ask if she can have eyes or lips on. Well I always put her to bed and then nurse Jameson and put him to bed. I heard her get out of bed and what I thought was her going back to bed, nope. She was in my room playing with my make-up on my bed. Make-up was everywhere! She was covered the bed was covered and well she knew she was in trouble right away. I didn't even have to say anything and she was crying and saying "I am sorry mommy." Well she was so covered she had to be scrubbed in the shower. Here are some pictures of her fun make-up experience. They are sad pictures and she was very upset only because she got caught!

Oh and my make-up is detroyed. So I am going to have to go buy new eyeshadow! So that is why I have not worn eyeshadow lately!

No comments: