Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Tyler's School

I figured i would do a post about my amazing husband since yeah he is awesome! He has been in the pre-industrial design program at school and has really enjoyed school. At the end of the program he had to apply for the real program. They had about 30 people apply for the program and he was one of the 15 who got excepted! That's right he is awesome and got excepted into the program and I know he is excited and I am so excited for him to be able to be doing something he loves so much. He also found out the same week that he will also receive a scholarship for the next year as well. Here are some of the pictures he took of the work he completed this last semester.





I know a little about each of these pictures but not enough so if you want to know more you will have to ask Ty! I can't find the pictures of his amazing drawing work he did for his class but take my word for it he did an amazing job! I am excited for him to start the classes this fall.

No comments: