Friday, August 22, 2008

We finally got all moved in!!

Well we got Moved! We got our home all set up and now we are just on the hunt for jobs! So if you know of any in the Mesa area let us know!!!! I am excited to be living in Mesa!! Brandon and Krystal are very very close and we have hung out with them almost every night since we moved! We have only been here for a couple of weeks and already we have done more then we did the whole time we lived in farmington! We are loving it and yes we have alreay gotten sun burned really bad!! Here are some pictures of our new home so those of you not close by can see what it looks like miss ya all!!




This is a wall in our living room I love it!!















This is our living room ! and this is the dining room and kitchen!

Well come and visit us! Miss ya love ya and e-mail me to see more pics!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Your house looks so cute! I wish we could come and visit...maybe next year we will live closer!

Hayden and Brent said...

I just found you through Kim and Jasons blog! I didn't know you moved! I am glad things are going well! Keep in touch!

Unknown said...

it looks great. i'm glad you guys are having fun. i'll miss you at the family dinners.