Tuesday, September 23, 2008

WE FINALLY HAVE JOBS!!!

Well after a month and a half well really two months! We finally both have jobs! I start tomorrow at mine so I don't know how it is going to be! I will be working for a doctors office in Mesa, AZ! Tyler is working for Applebee's again! We are both doing really well other then being bored for two months! Just kidding it has been kidda nice to have the time off to spend with each other and Brandon and Krystal! Life can now get back to how it was before!! Wheather that is a good thing or not! Tyler and I are also working for Primerica part time and hope that will also pick up soon too! Well shout for joy and know we will make it in Mesa!!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hey Brittany, it's your cousin Becky. Do you guys enjoy working for Primerica? I just went to a meeting and they asked me to pay $99 for a licensing fee. Is it worth it?