Friday, March 19, 2010

Check up

Ashley had her 6 month old check up!
Weighing in at 14.10 lbs
Height at 26in

So she is still growing and she is growing tall. She is growing and learning so much lately. She can not do a army crawl and get her where ever she wants to go. She is a very happy baby and I am very thankful for that. Skin problem has almost completely cleared thank goodness.


My check up took us to a fun filled afternoon in the ER. I got a sore on my foot and did think anything of it. It showed up at the beginning of the week and it has begun to get worse and worse. I work for a Dr so he started me on some antibiotics thinking that was all that was needed. Nope woke up and my foot was swollen and you could tell I had an infection on my foot. So I got sent to the ER to get it cleaned out. I got a big needle put into my foot which hurt so bad. I would rather have another baby than go through that again. The opened up the spot and cleaned it out and cleaned it up. I left in just as much pain as I need entering the hospital. It feels much better now and I am glad I finally got it taken care of but man did it hurt. Feet and Needles just do not go together well. Ashley just laughed the whole time she was there with me in the ER. I think she knew I was getting paid back for all the shots she had gotten.

No more Doctors and no more needles for a while at least.

No comments: