Monday, March 15, 2010

Night Time or Play Time?

Well Ashley has gotten the stage where she knows that it is bedtime but she does not want to go to bed. Last night like every night almost all week! Ashley gets really tired and starts to rub her eyes and gets a little upset at everything. That is our sign to put her in the bath and get her ready for bed. (she loves her bath and she can be in the worst mood and a bath makes her happy.) I brought her downstairs and feed her and she was out. I carried her upstairs like I always do which wakes her up a little! Which is good so than she can roll on her side and go to sleep again in her bed! So not last night though. She rolls over and laughs. I get to where she can not see me. I was waiting to see what she does and weather she will go to sleep? Nope starts to get mad so I get her out and start to rock her back to sleep and calm her down. Nope not Ashley she would not stop laughing. I take her down stairs, where Tyler is watching TV. She continues to smile and laugh the whole time and for another 30 min. Tyler and i did not look at her or play with her. She just keep laughing. Finally she just laid down and feel asleep and I was able to take her and put her in her bed. Tyler and I laughed after it was all over. I am grateful for a happy baby.

1 comment:

House of Black said...

thats funny that she was laughing like that. Im excited to hear what kates laugh sounds like