Saturday, January 8, 2011

2011 here we come!

I have decided to set some goals that I would like to do over the next year or hopes i would like done at least.
  • Read the whole Book of Mormon over.
  • Take and complete college classes.! Signed up for 1 so far in process to sign up for another! Starting out slow have not gone to school in over 6 years, and I don't have much time! Plus I can take my time to get my degree!
  • Tyler will be able to get a job or internship by the end of the year!! Or I might have to wait until May 2012 but we will see!
  • We would like buy a new vehicle!!
  • Take many trips to farmington, only went 2 times last year ( I know seems like a lot to most people) but I would like to go more!
  • Cook more and come up with more things to cook!
  • Exercise more which I know seems to be a new year thing for everyone but I have been working on this for a while! Just got an exercise bike for it is slowing getting better!
  • And last but not least that I can think of right now! Maybe add another little one to the Christiansen family! We will see what the lord has in store for us!

No comments: