Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sickness!

Sickness has hit our house! Tyler has been sick, Jay (Tyler's brother who is living with us) was sick, and now Ashley is sick and of course I caught it last. Ashley got it the worst though. Sunday and Monday night we did not get any sleep cause Ashley was up all night with High fevers. Like 103 high. Since it went on for over 24 hours we called her Doctor and asked if they felt they needed to see her. Since she was not really showing any other signs of being sick I was not sure what it was going to be. Meeting Tyler at the doctor she was a little stuffy nose and not much more. Test came back and she came up positive for the FLU! The next two days were hard. Tuesday night the flu hit hard. Everything came all at once! I am just glad she is doing better now and started to act more and more like my happy girl again. The #1 question I have gotten from every one or at least the statement is why did she not get a flu shot!! The big reason is she is allergic to eggs and can not get one!! Poor sick girl but I am glad we got it caught in time and it was not worse than it could have been! So when everyone starts feeling better I will post more and catch up!

No comments: