Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Baby and Ashley

Today I am 18 weeks and 4 days. I had a doctors apt this afternoon and everything seems to be going good. Heartbeat is strong and sounds great. We finally have a date for an ultrasound which will be Jan. 4th. or sooner if they have an opening come up! Finding out is like getting a late christmas gift! I can't wait. I love 20 weeks ultrasound and being able to get lots of pictures and really see the baby more. So they guessing continues if you have not done so already! Boy or Girl? We will see very soon!

Ashley has been talking more and more lately and I am thankful for the talking. She has always been a talker but now we can finally start to understand a little more. Her word for this week is Yes! She says it to everything. She loves to watch movies and tries to sing to the songs during the movies. She is really wanting to open up gifts and she does not want to wait any longer. We are excited to go to farmington and enjoy christmas with our family. I am sure Ashley will enjoy everything.

No comments: