Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thanksgiving and getting ready for Christmas

Thanksgiving we decided not to go anywhere and just stay home. Tyler works nights so driving thanksgiving day since tyler had to work the night before did not sound like something we wanted to do! We had our own little Thanksgiving diner (the first time I have ever cooked everything by my self in cluding the turkey.) We later went to my uncles house who lives in gilbert and went for a walk with him for the afternoon. I turned out to be a nice thanksgiving even though we missed all of our family that we did not get to see.

That night I thought I would go black friday shopping at walmart why I am not sure. I had some awesome things I wanted to get for Tyler. First of all I will never do that again. There was no parking and by time I got into the store it was crazy. There were no shopping carts so I asked this old lady if I could help her to her car and than have her cart after. Well we walked outside and the lady could not remember where she parked her car so we walked all over looking for her car. In the end she thought she needed to think about where she parked and wanted to go inside to think it over. In the end and 20 mins later did not find the ladies car and no shopping cart. I decided at that point to carry what I wanted to get and choose only one thing out of the three since there was no way I was going to carry all three. Got in line and got checked out really quick and left very quickly. Bytheway they stoped letting people into walmart because it had meet the max amount of people allowed in the store. Went home went to bed and woke at 4am to go do more shopping! I know I am a little crazy for some reason I love it. We only went to JCP and we were in and out within 10 min and we got everything that we wanted to get. Went back home and went back to bed.



That day we got the christmas tree up and ashley loved every min of it. I love putting the tree up right after Thanksgiving then i feel all the hard work and hours of putting the tree together does not just get taken down in a week or so. Ashley has to turn the lights on everyday and kiss all her ordaments that she can. She has left all the gifts alone under the tree so far which is amazing since she loved to open gifts. So we are almost ready for Christmas and I for one can't wait for it to be here!

1 comment:

Kori said...

Isn't Christmas so much more fun with kids?