Monday, March 26, 2012

Baby Shower

Krystal (my sister in law) throw a baby shower for me this past saturday. It turned out great and I am thankful for all those who came and celebrated Little man with us. Tammi (my anut) and her 2 girls decided to come spend the week with us to be here for the baby shower. Ashley loved having molly here to play with her and keep her busy. I enjoyed spending the time with all of them and having some good quality girl time while they were here. well as far as pictures go for the baby shower we all forgot. We have several cameras out and ready and none of them got used during the shower. Krystal had some games for us and we enjoyed spending time with those who came. The pictures I did get where after thoughts of what was not taken down, the cupcakes and diaper cake!
Picture of me after the baby shower. little over 32 weeks prego!

No comments: