Sunday, March 4, 2012

zoo and more

A couple of weekends ago we got to go to the Pheonix Zoo with some friends. We have never been to this zoo so it was fun for our whole family. Ashley loves animals so she was very excited to be there.
 
 
 
 
 The next 2 pictures are of her in a dress that was a hand me down from Molly my cousin. Her hair was braided around her head like my mom would do to my hair all the time when I was a little girl! I love having a girl! P.S. They are not the best pictures!








The next 2 are from church today wearing a new dress that my mom brought her when she came to visit us this week! My mom was lucky to have great friends who brought her for 24 hours so she could spend a little bit of time with us. Tax season is hard for my mom to get off work and come see us so we were grateful for the time but wished it could have been longer!

No comments: