Monday, August 20, 2012

3 months

Jameson was 3 months on the 10th of Aug. she growing  getting bigger everyday.
  • He can roll over from stomach to back with out problems and has rolled from back to stomach a couple of times but is still in the process of getting it mastered.
  • He loves to smile and talk and is a happy baby 90% of the time. Unless he is tired, hungry or by a small chance his stomach hurts but happens like 1 time every other week maybe!
  • He sleep pretty good and wakes about 1 to 2 times a night to eat.
I am thankful for him everyday and I think about the day he was born and how I could have lost him and how my life has been changed. He is my happy little boy and we could not be more in love. Ashley feels the same and I think he gets way too many kisses from her on a daily basic.





We also moved him into his own room and finnally started to decorated the room. Which is a car theme. Still working on it but this is what it looks like so far.

Name on wall that Ty painted to look like pin stripes on a car!

No comments: