Monday, September 24, 2012

3 yrs old

 
Ashley turned 3 years old on Sept 5!! Can't believe my little girl is 3!! She is so fun and crazy all at the same time and I don' t know what we will do without her!
Since her b-day was on a wed and we were doing a b-day party over the weekend we decided to fill her room with ballons the night before while she was sleep so when she woke up for her b-day she would see them. Tyler and I blew up something like 20-30 ballons and filled her room. When she woke up she walked right past them even kicking them and went to open her door. I was standing at her door to see her reaction. She then stopped looked back and turned looked at me and again turned around and got excited yelling mommy there are ballons in my room! It was so cute!
 
 
Ashley wanted a minnie mouse b-day cake so here it is! I had a lot of fun making it!
 
Right before blowing out her b-day candles!
 
Her bike she got for her b-day!

We tried to test picture taking and if she would sit for pictures so we could go get them done more pro and she did good.



The morning of her b-day one happy little girl waiting for breakfast of waffles!

Love my little model!



. Happy birthday girl! 3 yrs old wow!

No comments: