Monday, September 24, 2012

4 months old

Jameson was 4 months old on the 10th of Sept! I know I am a little late on this months posts. Jameson is such a fun happy little boy and i love to spend my day seeing his smiling face. When I say a good boy I really do mean it. He hardly ever crys and loves to play on his mat on the floor or with his sister. He will smile and talk to you and is almost always in a happy mood. The only time he crys is when he is tried and wants to take a nap other in that he is always smiling. He is growing and continuing to show the doctors that everything he went through at birth. He is continuing to amazing all of us. He has been roling over both ways for about a month now and he loves to roll to get to a new area. He will never be in the same place on the floor after a few mins. He loves his sister and laughs at her often.

4months apt was on the 12th of Sept

Jameson weights 12lbs 14oz --15%
                Height  26in---85%
 As the doctor put it Jameson is long and skinny! But he is growing good! So thankful for my little miracle baby.





He loves his sister! Watching cartoons!

No comments: