Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Farmington

We decided to go to Farmington a couple of weeks ago for a couple of reasons. My cousin Maquel was having her farewell and it was Jameson first birthday.

Jameson's First Birthday


Playing at park after getting cleaned up after not eating but playing in his cake!
We  had so much fun with everyone at Taylor park and Jameson was happy and did not care much for his cake. He refused to eat the cake but was fine with playing in it. I will post more picture later after I get them off tyler's phone! I am thankful for all that got to come and for my mom getting all the food ready for the party. For the rest of my wonderful family for helping with food and setting up and taking down. My family is amazing and I don't know what I would do without them! I am glad Jameson got to celebrate his birthday with lots of family!
That night we got to spend at the totah theater with maqual and all the family to watch a movie to celebrate with maquel as she goes on a mission.
Sunday we went to church with all the family and maquel gave a great talk and than we had diner at my grandma's house and than headed home.

5 min into our drive home! They were tired!

No comments: