Wednesday, November 6, 2013

4 years old


Ashley turned 4 years old on Sept 5 and I can not believe I have a 4 year old! She is so fun and crazy but we love her anyways! She got to start Dance the day before her birthday and she is loving it and looks forward to going every week. She does not always want to listen and do what the teacher asks but she is still loving it. She has a recital in Dec and also in May so that should be interesting.We had a great day for her birthday. She got to decide where we wanted to go for lunch and diner. She woke up  to lots of balloons all over the house. She was so excited to turn 4 and she was even more excited that my mom was here to celebrate with her for the whole week. At the end of the week the kids and I took my mom home to NM and decided to stay there for a week. While we were in NM we had a b-day party for Ashley with her cousins. We had a tea party and it was so much fun.















No comments: