Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Halloween

Halloween was a lot of fun which it always is in this house. Ashley decided that we all needed to be x-men for Halloween and stuck to that all of Oct. I however had to work the morning of Halloween and did not want to be a x-men for work so I decided to pull out the theater makeup and do something fun for work. I decided on a creepy doll! It was so much fun! I did not win the work contest which I personally think I should have since the guy who won just shaved their head! But anyways it was fun anyways. Ashley and Tyler had so much fun dressing up and loved trick or treating a lot!


Not the best picture (especially of me) but this is the family picture of the x-men!
Tyler has more pictures from Halloween on his phone but since he is at school and not home right now I might have to add more later!



No comments: