Saturday, September 27, 2014

Ashley is 5 and preschool

My little girl is now five where has time gone? She turned 5 on Sept 5 and we didn't do anything big since I had a baby the week before but she was happy with her little family party. We had her favorite diner spaghetti and opened gifts and had frozen cupcakes. She is such a blessing in our lives in so many ways.
She also started preschool the following week on Sept 8th. She is going to preschool at byu four days a week in the afternoons. She loves everything about it and looks forward to going everyday. She has even been fighting me on leaving preschool when it is over and does not want to go home at all. Jameson misses her while she is gone but it works out for me since it is nap time the whole time she is gone! Most of the time Jett is sleeping also and I get a nice break to relax and take in the peace or get something done. She is also doing speech therapy again this year. She has had a big improvement from last year but it will continue to help her. She loves that she gets to go to two schools on Thursdays.  She is learning and growing I love it but it also makes me sad she is getting too big! Love my girl!











No comments: