Friday, September 26, 2014

Summer

We got the chance to go to Farmington for almost two weeks during the summer! The kids and I had such a relaxing fun time. I was 30 weeks pregnant so it was nice to take time to go to my parents and have to do anything but relax and enjoy our vacation with family. Just the kids and I went so Tyler got a vacation without kids also which I am pretty sure he got bored. While we were there we got to celebrate with lots of Whipple family.  We meet up with all the Whipple cousins at the splash pad and the kids had a lot of fun. We got to celebrate my grandma's birthday party with family and friends in Kirtland. It was nice to have lots of family be in town. It was the first time in a long time that all my dad's siblings were all together. I will update with pictures which I get them from my parents! I look forward to taking the kids each year to spend lots of time during the summer with my parents and family.
Other than that our summer was really boring. I was too hot and pregnant to go and do anything. We did a lot of slip and slide and splash pad and that was all. I wish we would have done more but we still had a lot of fun together.


The following picture are playing in sprinklers and slip ans slide





 splash pad in Springville sorry not the best pictures and ashley was going too fast to get any pictures of her.




Waiting for the Parade for the Art City Days

 
In Aztec at the splash pad and park which for some reason i got no picture of the kids playing in the water part at all.



 The 4th of July Ashley in her cute outfit that her awesome GG (Great grandma got her)



No comments: