Tuesday, July 15, 2008

How we meet


Well how we met is very amazing and this is how it happened!! I remember going to work and everyone talked about tyler like he was amszing and I didn't even know him. Tyler was selling all he had and getting ready to move to NYC! He had visitied there in March and loved it! The week he was going to buy his tickets to fly out to move there.. He was hit in the head with a dodge ball. He started to see flashes of light and knew something was wrong!! He went into Dr Allen and he told him to go to Durango to see a Specalist!! Tyler had torn and sreaded his retina and need surgury right away!! He had the only surgury that he could not move and could not do anything!! He had to cancel leaving and was forced to stay in Farmington!!! I had heard all about his eye at Applebee's and also at church!! I was amazed by this guy I had not even meet!! On August 28 we both decided to go to FHE and they were playing some sports game and I didn't have the right kind of shoes and after Tyler's eye he was not suppose to do any thing like that so we were both in the hall and Tyler asked what I was going to do! I said I was going to just go home!! He then asked if I would like to go to a movie with him!! That was our first date!! It was amazing how we couldn't stop talking!! We didn't want the movie to start we were enjoying talking so much. We continued to see each other everyday and we just couldn't get enough of each other. We will stay up until three talking and enjoying being around each other!! Tyler had to have 7 more surguries and is still blind to this day in his one eye. He will have to have the eye taking out one day!! But if it was not for Tyler getting hit in the head we would not have taking the step to date. I always say the Lord hit him to wake him up so we could meet!! I am so greatful for him and the love we share each and every day!!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Brittani! I am so glad that you have a blog so we can keep in touch. I can't believe you are moving to California-how exciting! We will be on the complete opposite coasts from each other. Good luck with everything! I miss you!

Amanda said...

Yay for blogging!!! What the heck though....I had to find out from Grandma that you had a blog. Come on Britt! Just Kidding.

Megan said...

Acutally Amanda found out through me, who found out through Grandma! She was excited about it! Glad you started your Blog...we will miss you! But another reason to visit CA!!

Bond Fam said...

What a fun story! It is always fun to hear how people met.