Tuesday, July 15, 2008

We Decided to start a Blog

Well we thought we would start a Blog so we could keep everyone up to date as we get ready to move!!! We are getting really excited and really sad to move. We are sad that we are leaving so many wonderful family members!! We love having so many family memebers so close!! We will also miss so many friends also!!


We will be moving to Pasadena, CA the first week of August!! We went last month and looked at the area and looked for a place to live we are still looking for a place to live but it is coming along!! Tyler is going to go to school at the Art Center College of Design and he will be studing Transportation Design!! So in three years when he is done with school he will be a famous designer!!! We I am hoping famous but it might take more then three years! He will be designing cars and trains or what ever is needed for Transportation!! He is such an amazing artist and I love having his art displayed around my home. I will enjoy having tyler draw picture of our children when we are bless with them!! I will be working and maybe looking into going to some school but not too Sure right now!! I would love to teach dance to little kids some day!! I will be appling to hospital and Medical offices in the area!! We are exctied to start another chapter in our life!! Please keep us up dated on all the exciting things in your life and we will do the same.

1 comment:

Bond Fam said...

Yay Im so glad that you started a blog! I found it from a link on Amanda's blog. I need to invite you to our blog!