Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Packing

Well we are almost done packing and then we will be on our way to LA to find a place to live! We are getting really excited and I am getting really sad! My family means so much to me and it is so hard to pack up and move far away from them! As my mom is getting really sad it make me sad to know that she will not be a car drive away! I know it will only be a phone call but it will be a little different! We have been blessed to have a wonderful home, wonderful friends and even more wonderful family. California will be a new chapter in our lives and we are just glad that we have each other to share it with! Hugs and Kisses to all of you and Thank you for your support to us! We love you all and will miss ya but just remember we will be back often!

No comments: