Thursday, April 2, 2009

Easter Pageant!

Last night I got to go to the Easter Pageant!
For those of you who do not know what the Easter Pageant is I will explain!! Here in Mesa, AZ local members of the LDS church come together and put on a performance at the Temple visitors center. The play is all about Jesus life and what Easter is really about. It goes over the whole life of Jesus Christ and the most important part that he has risen.
To me it is so good. It makes you happy and sad and joyful and most of all thankful! I went to the opening night and it really started off this holiday season in the right way! I am thankful for the example that Jesus is for me! Part of the play it quotes John the Baptist and he said ( in my words) you come of me to be baptised but it is me who should be baptised of you. Jesus was pure but as an example he was baptised. He died and was risen so that we could live with our families forever! I am thankful for the season! I hope you all remember the season and what Easter is really about!

No comments: