Sunday, April 19, 2009

Elton John Tribute Band

My awesome uncle Rusty plans in a Elton John Trubute Band! It is so much fun and amazing to go and watch! My uncle and his friends have been doing this band for a very long time and most of the members live here in AZ! We got to go down town Phx, to the church that he grow up in as a kid! Rusty's family from Salt lake city, ut came down. His sister Kim and her wife Alan. Kim and Alan's daughter and her husband, Shannon and Duane,and three cute little boys. I was close to them when I lived in that area and was really excited to be able to see them and talk to them. Here are some picture and they are not the best taken with my cell phone but you will get the point! So much fun!

Lee is the main sister or Elton John in the Band and he has costumes and outfits and really really makes the show fun!

No comments: