Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekend in San Diego

Tyler and I decided to get out town and drive to San Diego, CA for our 2 year anniversary! Well it is not until tomorrow but we wanted to have a fun trip! We decided to spend our time on the beach and going to the temple! I would have to say it was a very nice and relaxing weekend! I can not believe it has already been two years! Tyler and I have really enjoyed our time together! We are excited to spend many more years together and now we will have a little one to celebrate with us next year. I am so thankful for Tyler and for his Love!




The San Diego Temple is so Pretty! The stained glass has blue in it and shine with the light and really reflects true beauty! It really was worth the drive! We decided to go to the Temple over everything else and I am sure glad we got to be able to go to a Temple we have never been before! Temples are amazing!



The Beach was a little cold! We decided to just spend the day walking up and down the beach and Ty was the only brave one to get in the water! Well his feet anyways! We went and stayed off of Mission Bay which is a awesome place to be! Lots of beach and lakes! It is also the same place where Sea World is located! I am glad we got to spend time with each other most of all!


Two Years Tomorrow!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

Megan said...

Happy Anniversary!

Your mom said you were having a hard time finding Maternity clothes. Check Old Navy on-line. That is where I bought 90% of my clothes and they are pretty cheap too. The only down side is they don't sell them in the stores. Target is a hit & miss. But for sure Old navy. They are modest too! Good luck! Are you coming for the wedding?