Tuesday, February 14, 2012

V-day


Since Ty works nights and goes to school durig the day we knew we would not be doing anything on  v-day. We decided to get Red Lobster to go on Saturday night and have a nice diner at home just us. We put ashley to bed a little early and have a nice diner. We were going to go out but plans did not work out so we decided home was just as nice. Tyler got me some chocolate and flowers on monday for a early gift. Ashley also got her v-day gift early. She got a slide treehouse for the backyard. She loved it and spent most of the afternoon on it saturday. She also got a ballon and chocolates from her daddy. My wonderful mom surprised me and sent Ashley and I a gift for v-day also. She sent flowers and a teddy bear and I don't know which one ashley loved more. She would hold the teddy bear and have both the teddy bear and herself smell the flowers and talk to them.

No comments: