Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Finally Came home!

Jameson finally got to come home on Sunday Morning. We were told Friday then the doctor decided to keep him and then we were told Saturday and again the doctor decided to keep him another day so when they called us Sunday morning early and told us he was being discharged I was so excited. After 2 days of getting my hopes up I did not even want to finish getting ready for the day I just wanted to go and get my little baby home. He is doing great!! Eating, sleeping and pooping just like a normal baby. I can't believe that on the 10th of May a miracle happened and my little man's life was saved so that he could be with us. I have so much graduate in my heart for all those that prayed and were thinking about our family during this time. I have such an amazing ward that not only thought of us in many ways were willing to bring us diner for a whole week so we could worry about spending time with Jameson in the hospital. I am thankful to a wonderful mother who watched Ashley time after time while I was in the hospital as well as when we went back and forth from the hospital and home. Also my brother in law Jay who also really helped us with Ashley while Jameson was still in the hospital. This whole experience has been an eye opener to life and love and support. I know my Heavenly Father loves me and keep me from falling apart too many times during this trial. For the most part I had peace and I know it was because of my Heavenly Father.

Ashley holding her brother for the first time.
Trying to be like his daddy with his Jimi
Hendrix t-shirt and doll daddy got for him!

1 comment:

Kim said...

So happy for you! It's such a special feeling to have everyone at home!